PDA

View Full Version : help help

semsem
12-Apr-2005, 16:05
every teacher of english is invited here...i wanna exhange ideas ,views , and anything useful that benefits our teaching skills
my best...
p.s. i am an English teacher

bye

Tdol
13-Apr-2005, 00:12
OK- give us some more info about the kind of teaching you do. ;-)

anaderosales
26-Apr-2005, 14:38
:up:
every teacher of english is invited here...i wanna exhange ideas ,views , and anything useful that benefits our teaching skills
my best...
p.s. i am an English teacher

bye
I'm interested in exchange "help" with english. I know some Business English and I am a particular teacher now.

Tdol
27-Apr-2005, 08:23
Ana, what's your mother tongue? Is it Spanish or another Latin language? I am wondering because of your use of 'particular' here; I'd say private. ;-)

anaderosales
28-Apr-2005, 04:37
Spanish is my mother tongue. I'm from Argentina. Where are you from?
You are right. I mean private, not particular. I didnīt realize when I wrote it.
:-)

Tdol
28-Apr-2005, 07:03
Spanish is my mother tongue. I'm from Argentina. Where are you from?
You are right. I mean private, not particular. I didnīt realize when I wrote it.

I'm from the UK, but have lived in Portugal, which gave me the idea as I'd heard this before, but your name didn't look Portuguese. ;-)

anaderosales
29-Apr-2005, 06:04
I donīt know why you think that my name look Portuguese. Perhaps because of my marrried name.
Unfortunately I donīt know neither UK nor Portugal. I wish I could.

What's TDOL mean?

I expect to your answer

semsem
02-May-2005, 16:25
:up:
I'm interested in exchange "help" with english. I know some Business English and I am a particular teacher now.

I guess this what you wrote in your reply.
Please i will meet you in this forum next time..i just wanna your consent, so that we can discuss different issues concerning teaching of English...
let me get your consent first...and i will set the time for our meeting in this forum...
thanks for giving me few minutes of your precious time 8-)

anaderosales
03-May-2005, 00:46
I guess this what you wrote in your reply.
Please i will meet you in this forum next time..i just wanna your consent, so that we can discuss different issues concerning teaching of English...
let me get your consent first...and i will set the time for our meeting in this forum...
thanks for giving me few minutes of your precious time 8-)

Let's meet us here or by netmeeting. I don't know how to combine the time because of the local time. In Buenos Aires is GMT (-03:00). I don't know the difference where you are.
Thank you for contcting me.
I expect to your answer

semsem
05-May-2005, 12:54
Let's meet us here or by netmeeting. I don't know how to combine the time because of the local time. In Buenos Aires is GMT (-03:00). I don't know the difference where you are.
Thank you for contcting me.
I expect to your answer

i'd like to inform you that we are here (+ 03:00 ) GMT
So let it be next saturday in your time. Let it be at 15:00 GMT, that's to say it's at 12:00 in your local time, and 18:00 in my local time. ;-)
Hope that's goes well with you.
Until next time ..
Bye

P.s I'm looking for your positive reply

semsem
06-May-2005, 15:45
i surfed the internet today..... and i was so sorry that till now i didnt' receive your reply :cry:

anaderosales
10-Jul-2005, 00:11
i surfed the internet today..... and i was so sorry that till now i didnt' receive your reply :cry:

I'm sorry about our meeting. I had troubles with Internet at home, so I couldn't surf the internet till now.
I hope meet you soon and we arranged to talk. ;-)