PDA

View Full Version : hi!!

andrew25675
02-May-2005, 10:20
Hi there!
I'm Andrew, 29, teaching English and Italian in Germany. I'm looking for female esl teachers to chat with, share opinions, experiences, lesson plans and material and much more. Interested?
Add me in msn or yahoo messenger

Any teachers interested in helping students online in a chatroom in your freetime? There are a lot of members but just two teachers, me and another one. We are looking for others who want to help to keep this chatroom open.
If you are interested, you can email me or add me in msn or yahoo messenger as well. The website is http://groups.msn.com/ESLCHATROOM
Hope to hear from you soon

andrew25675
bye

Rocio7
07-May-2005, 23:45
Hi there!
I'm Andrew, 29, teaching English and Italian in Germany. I'm looking for esl teachers to chat with, share opinions, experiences, lesson plans and material and much more. Interested?
Add me in msn or yahoo messenger
andrew25675
bye
hello! Im Rocio; Im teaching English in Spain. Im also interested in sharing teaching experiences and ideas.
bye

ellayne
09-May-2005, 02:38
hi andrew..I really would like to share my teaching skills with you , so fell free to ask me whatever you want cause Ill do the same...oh! by the way, Im from Brazil...hope to hear from you soon!!!