PDA

View Full Version : Teaching Guidebook Helps

jonbrown
08-Jan-2006, 09:42
I was new to teaching and then I found a guidebook full of worksheets that were made by ESL teachers for ESL teachers, its cool. It helped me I thought it might be useful for someone out there. I work at Joy School and they really help out seeing as I have to prep, but these worksheets kind of take the preasure out of preparing just photocopy and its good for a solid 15-20 minutes in class per worksheets. Check them out, I got them here http://www.jonbrown.org/download2.html

Red5
08-Jan-2006, 11:52
I'm going to leave this post here, but John, may I ask why you are trying to disguise spam as a genuine post?

All of your comment above is blatently untrue, as you are one of the authors of the publication you are recommending.

If you are going to use this site, please don't try to pull the wool over our eye's like this, or you will be banned.

jonbrown
08-Jan-2006, 12:56
I am an english teacher, and the worksheets are helpful, I have taught in Mongolia, Korea, and now living in Taiwan, I just thought the worksheets that I made could help ease the life of other english teachers out there. Thats all. Sorry if it was mistaken for spam, i wont post stuff, like that again.

Red5
08-Jan-2006, 15:30
John, you are welcome to take part here. I left the post up, and the link, because I saw that they might hold value.

However, even though you are one of the authors, you stated:

I was new to teaching and then I found a guidebook full of worksheets that were made by ESL teachers for ESL teachers

That is a typical of method of spamming (pretending to have stumbled across something that in fact you are promoting), which is why I made my comment.