- 1 Post By Lady Hawk
a check of eight sentences
Would you be kind enough to share with me your opinion concerning the feasibility of the following sentences?
1. Now than I am free, I shall help you willingly.
2. Now than he is well, he can take part in the cross country race.
3. Now than you have come, you will have to help me to clear matter up.
4. Now I come to think of it, I believe he has done it on purpose.
5. Now than you nave read the book to the end, you can take part in the discussion.
6. How did his name come to be handed about?
7. I came to know him better when we were traveling in the Caucasus.
8. With time I came to believe in his good judgment.
Thank you for your efforts.
Re: a check of eight sentences
1. Now that I am free, I shall willingly help you.
Originally Posted by vil
2. Now that he is well,
3. Now that you have come,
4. Now that I come to think about it,
5. Now that you have finished the book,
6. How did his name come up?
8. With time,
By Aapnootmies in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 06-May-2009, 15:55
By whitemoon in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Mar-2009, 19:19
By dhara in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 09-Mar-2009, 10:22
By jctgf in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 07-Jan-2008, 19:21
By bbmak in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 07-Jan-2008, 18:56
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO