1. Thomas Jefferson's influence extends far.
2. His unusually brilliant works were published recently in a small literary magazine.
3. The door will probably open if you press harder.
4. Emmy always arrives late.
5. Uncle Ed usually dresses rather carelessly.
6. The March Hare darted here and there.
7. Jon accepted the job quite eagerly.
8. Sue tool out her frustrations on the lump of clay.
9. The fish doesn't smell very fresh today.
10.You should not have taken my remark so seriously.
Re: using modifiers
Do you have a question?
Originally Posted by Unregistered
By the killer in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 05-Nov-2009, 04:02
By mamaheol in forum Analysing and Diagramming Sentences
Last Post: 04-Nov-2009, 08:45
By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 01-Oct-2008, 17:53
By nikkibpss1 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 03-Nov-2007, 18:09
By dihen in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 04-Apr-2007, 06:47
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO