Are these sentences correct? Please assist, Thanks
Would anyone be able to tell me if these sentences are correct? Thanks very much! T_T
1. I wonder if I can cook dishes as tasty as the cook in the hotel in the future.
2.This is a second letter for ( or to? ) you.
3. I just told you about my family last time. ( Anything wrong with this sentence?)
Re: Are these sentences correct? Please assist, Thanks
1. It depends on what you intend to say. (Do you think the cook is tasty?) You do seem to be talking about your ability to do something in the future, except that you wonder if you can do it now. It's a little confusing.
Originally Posted by Helped Wanted! T_T
2. You can use either for or to depending on the intended meaning.
3. You need to make up your mind. Did you just tell him or did you tell him last time? The phrases just told you and last time don't go well together.Just suggests immediately beforehand, while last time in this context suggests some previous time not immediately beforehand.