URGENT SENTENCES FOR TO DAY
dear teacher , i need sentences with the word trajectory , propellant , booster, aerospace ,capsule,gravitation,velocity,reentry,rendezvous ,and thrust get back to me ASAP
- One of the most important steps in designing any space mission is precisely determining the trajectory that the spacecraft will follow en route to its final destination.
It is obvious to say that the success and even the feasibility of any mission depends primarily on a good design of its trajectory.
- Instead, they present a way of computing the trajectory (path) for a robot based on certain simplified assumptions.
If the wheels are allowed to accelerate, the curve which describes the robot's trajectory can become much more complicated.
Now we will consider the opposite problem: how do we find the trajectory of the robot if we are told what speeds the wheels will be turning?
Let's derive functions for the robot's trajectory.
If both wheels are moving at the same velocity, the robot travels in a straight line and the equation for its trajectory is trivial.
The term (b/2)(VR+VL)/(VR-VL) is actually the turn radius for circular trajectory of the robot’s center.
- Both valves in each disconnect pair are opened to permit propellant flow between the orbiter and the external tank.
The closure of both valves in each disconnect pair prevents propellant discharge from the external tank or orbiter at external tank separation.
Inadvertent closure of either valve in a 17-inch disconnect during main engine thrusting would stop propellant flow from the external tank to all three main engines.
All aspects of the existing SRM were assessed, and design changes were required in the field joint, case-to-nozzle joint, nozzle, factory joint, propellant grain shape, ignition system and ground support equipment.
No changes were made in the propellant, liner or castable inhibitor formulations.
Flight-configuration aft and center segments were fabricated, loaded with live propellant, and used for assembly test article stacking demonstration tests at Kennedy Space Center.
In a long-term stack test, a full-scale casting segment, with live propellant, has been mated vertically with a J-seal insulation segment and is undergoing temperature cycling.
- An important consideration in designing a rocket is whether to use liquid or solid propellant.
- A Russian booster rocket will launch the first Algerian satellite into orbit.
It costs $6.5 million to refurbish one recovered booster rocket and refuel it for a subsequent flight, NASA said.
The final test of the planned intercept of a long-range ballistic missile target over a Pacific Ocean test range involving the use of the interceptor's surrogate booster rocket could not be completed when the interceptor and the booster failed to separate, the Defense Department announced December 11.
- "The United States aerospace industry plays a major role in our national defense, economic growth, scientific advancement, and quality of life. The Commission on the Future of the United States Aerospace Industry studies the issues associated with the future of the industry in the global economy and assesses the future importance of the U.S. aerospace industry for U.S. economic and national security. The Commission's findings and recommendations to the President and the Congress will greatly assist in the development of policies to support a robust U.S. aerospace industry for the twenty-first century. The country owes a debt of gratitude to Chairman Bob Walker and the Members of the Commission for their service to the country in this important endeavor."
- Man-made vehicles have entered interplanetary regions outside the Earth's atmosphere. Since 1961 people have been traveling alone or in crews in vehicles through outer space. A whole new terminology, or system of names, therefore, has been devised to describe the technology and science of all space beyond the Earth's surface. Aerospace is such a word.
The aerospace industry has expanded rapidly in the last two decades.
Enterprise mission is to maintain US preeminence in aerospace research and technology.
As an aerospace engineer, you will develop new technologies in control, navigation, and propulsion that will lead to future milestones in the history of flight.
What does an aerospace engineer do?
There are many who work in the aerospace industry.
Is this a homework assignment?
Post sentences with velocity and reentry in them.
By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 03-Jun-2008, 04:59
By jack in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 06-Sep-2004, 11:09
By jack in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 02-Aug-2004, 06:59
By fritch20 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 11-Apr-2004, 16:50
By RonBee in forum General Language Discussions
Last Post: 01-Dec-2003, 01:13
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO