I'd be very grateful if somebody could take a look at the sentences below and tell me if they sound ok. I've got doubts about the usage of the words I've written in italics.
1. So you quit your job? That was a brave act (thing to do)
2. I don't want to change my job. It's suitable for me.
3. I work near my house, and I don't want to change my job. It's convenient for me.
4. The table/the restaurant can accommodate ten people.
5. More and more people work flexitime.
6. Having settled in a hotel, we went on tour of the city (I'm struggling to find a verb that would mean "checked into+left our bags in our rooms")