no reply yet!!!!!!Originally Posted by akbarRecently I noticed a sentence as….
I wish I had asked her to clean the room.
This tense is correct. Is there any grammatical rule with sequence of tense when wish comes? Pls explain me more….
Pls check it out the following are correct in tenses.
1. He was so tired that he could scarcely start.
2. The papers say the president will summon parliament.
3. She cannot see unless she wears glasses.
4. I was informed that she was much better. We asked her if we might call on her.
5. She waited for the train until it came.
6. He worked hard that he might win a scholarship.
Please give a look to all my doubts and make suggestions as early as possible
my respected teachers, pls consider me
- For Teachers