- 1 Post By ryadh
- 1 Post By Tdol
please help me how I can learn english by listening
Originally Posted by ryadh
NOT A TEACHER
(1) Welcome to usingenglish.com. I have learned a lot here.
I am sure that you will, too.
(2) I thought that you would like to know that some famous
people claim that they learned English just by watching TV or
movies. I do not know whether that is true, but I think that
some people have an ear for languages (that is, they learn
to speak and understand a language very quickly. Of course,
writing it is another matter!!!)
(3) Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who have an ear for
language. Do you watch English-language TV or movies
every day? Do you just relax and enjoy the program or film without
trying to understand every single word?
(4) Of course -- as you know -- you can buy listening lesson aids of all
(5) Hopefully, some people will give you some definite ideas about
learning English by listening. Good luck.
What kinds of listening do you do at the moment?
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO