- 1 Post By emsr2d2
present / past tenses
The sadness of Bo's broken relationship relapsed and made her cry every time she watched the TV series about relationship.
1. Any mistake in the above writing?
2. Should I say : Bo is sentimental.
3. Any phrase to express Bo's poor emotional and mental situation?
4. Can I use present tense in the above sentence since same things are still happening and bothering Bo.
4. I always find it difficult in putting a right tense while the situation happened in the past but it's still happening in present.
Re: present / past tenses
Originally Posted by Ju
Every time she watched a TV show about relationships, she was reminded of her own failed relationships and it would make her cry.
Every time she watches a TV about relationships, she is reminded of her own failed relationships and it makes her cry.
By thomas615 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 31-Jan-2011, 01:05
By jordon11 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 13-Apr-2010, 12:38
By linjie in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 23-Sep-2009, 17:18
By SYLA SYEG in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 01-Sep-2009, 02:24
By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 06-Jul-2007, 17:30
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO