Please proofread this. (about 10 sentences)
Could you read the following and leave a short comment, please?
Please help. Thank you.
1. Make groups of three.
2. I'll give each group the word cards. The words are from the sentences in Look and Listen.
3. I'll play the Look and Listen part of the CD. While you listen to it, stand up and sit back down whenever you hear the words that your group has.
4. If you stand up correctly, you will get a point. The group with the most points wins.
1. I'll write ten places and their floor numbers on the board. Choose seven places and write them and their floor numbers down on your notebook.
2. When I show you a place card, ask me where the place is.
3. After I tell you where the place is, cross out the place if you have it on your notebook.
4. The first student to cross out all the places in the notebook shouts "Bingo!" and wins.
Re: Please proofread this. (about 10 sentences)
What level are you going to do this with? I ask because part B seems a bit complicated.
By chowbarry in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 11-Jun-2011, 23:59
By chowbarry in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 09-Jun-2011, 16:42
By ambitiousBeginner in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 30-Dec-2010, 22:49
By redgiant in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 01-Nov-2008, 08:04
By enydia in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 03-Aug-2008, 10:47
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO