I just wanted to see what kind of works you guys could come up with for the following situations i'm having a bit of trouble, lol
1) If a great cook is called a gourmet what could you call a dreadful cook?
2) People who are good with plants are said to have a green thumb, what could you call a person who kills plants?
3) What can you call it when we think it's spring, but sudenly we get a couple of freezing cold snowly days.
4) The outside part of a loaf is called crust, what can we call the inside spot?
5) What can you call a song that sticks in your head all day?
Re: Wanted Words
1) a piss poor cook
2) can`t really say; it depends on whether they kill the plants on purpose
3) I`d call it bullsh*t
4) The Anti-Crust!
By hopechest in forum General Language Discussions
Last Post: 31-Jan-2007, 08:36
By Phonetics_victim in forum Pronunciation and Phonetics
Last Post: 08-Jul-2005, 11:45
By Joe in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 12-Sep-2004, 08:23
By xanana in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 11-Jan-2004, 15:05
By Piak in forum General Language Discussions
Last Post: 08-Jun-2003, 00:10
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO