Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by maryam_lovely_a
If you are going to write a dissertation in English, then you need to concentrate on the rules of written English.
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant single punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Use full English words, not "textspeak" or "chatlish" (ie, write "you", not "u").
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.