Please, correct my sentences
I have an enough experience of working in excel 2007. I know all functionalities of excel 2007 right from simple to advance. Although I am a new freelancer, you definitely will feel a professional touch in my work.
Please, check above sentences and correct them if required.
Re: Please, correct my sentences
1. In this context, "experience" is not countable.
2. Check the meaning of "enough".
3. "Function[alities] is countable.
4. The names of computer software program's must be capitalised.
5. "Right" is unnecessary before "from".
6. "Advance" is a verb or a noun, not an adjective.
Look at my points and try to rewrite your piece.