Preposition and proper noun
Could you please tell me whether I used correct preposition and capitalize all proper noun correctly.
• I am certified in PRINCE2 and have extensive experience in supporting Senior Project Managers and Delivery Directors in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of IT projects( $2-300 Million)
• I am a self-starter and can think outside the box to meets tight deadlines.
• Eager to learn new things.
• Strive for continued excellence.
• I have proven track record in tracking, controlling and reporting on project/program schedule, budget and scope for C-level Executives.
Re: Preposition and proper noun
See above for my corrections. I'm not sure what the correct word is in your final sentence, but you can't have a proven track record in "scope" unless it is an industry-specific term I'm not familiar with.
Originally Posted by english_learn