- For Teachers
Could you please tell me whether I used correct preposition and capitalize all proper noun correctly.
• I am certified in PRINCE2 and have extensive experience in supporting Senior Project Managers and Delivery Directors in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of IT projects( $2-300 Million)
• I am a self-starter and can think outside the box to meets tight deadlines.
• Eager to learn new things.
• Strive for continued excellence.
• I have proven track record in tracking, controlling and reporting on project/program schedule, budget and scope for C-level Executives.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.