Re: Phrasal verb
Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by jullyypo
As shoreditch pointed out, you could easily have found out the difference for yourself. You were fortunate that a member had the time to find the information and post the links for you. There are plenty of guides to phrasal verbs, especially on the internet, and this forum has a whole section devoted to them. It will save you (and us) time in future if you try to do the research yourself first and come to us only if you can't find the information anywhere else.
In addition, please see the amendments I made to your post. Remember the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
On the forum, make the words you are querying stand out in some way - enclosing the two phrasal verbs in quotes would have been one way to do it in your post.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.