verb/verb phrases need to figure this out by noon, central time today!
I need help figuring out which to underline. I am to find the verbs/verb phrases in the following sentences. I also have to give the tense and aspect if the aspect is given in the verb phrase.
1) This time Seryozha was not at home, and she was completely alone.
2) I don't know him, I don't think of him. He doesn't exist.
3) She would have gone, but he held her back.
4) His first steps in the world in the serivce had been successful.
5) She had still three hours to wait, and the memories of their last meeting set her blood in flame.
Re: verb/verb phrases need to figure this out by noon, central time today!
If you are to find them, shouldn't you try first?
By jwschang in forum Teaching English
Last Post: 07-Feb-2006, 12:50
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO