The following are some expressions translated from Chinese to English. Could you please kindly tell me if you understand them or not?
1. hot travelling line/tour hot point
2. brand university
3. feel more smell of culture
4. spread students' sight
5. to open school liberary to let people swim in the books.
6. Tourists should be allowed to visit the university so that students can touch the people.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you in advance.
1. 旅行热线,旅行景点 tourist hot spot / hot itinerary
Originally Posted by jiang
2.名牌大学 prestigious university
3.开拓学生的视野 broad students' horizon
4.开放学校图书馆让学生在知识的海洋中游泳open school liberary so that people can get knowledge from books
5. 让游客参观大学,学生可以接触社会。 so that students can touch the people.=
students can learn outside world of school better through communicating with the tourists
I'm not a teacher but I can guess what they mean. Hope this helps.
3.感受更多的文化气息 taste more flavour of culture
Are you a translator?
Originally Posted by florazheng1015
By english-learner in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 06-Jan-2006, 07:41
By correolucky in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 28-May-2005, 02:43
By jonson in forum General Language Discussions
Last Post: 05-May-2005, 15:48
By Sara in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 26-Apr-2005, 00:37
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO