used to/be-get used to/would?
I need heeeelp with this!
it is Ok to say?:
1) ' Is your brother eventually used to living in the USA?
2) it was a question of getting used to a different way of life.
3) the teacher never used to be so bad-tempered!
4) I don't know what to put in this sentence:
' leaving home was difficult for Frank. His mother had always done everything for him and he just _________ looking after himself.
5) what is the difference between these 2 sentences:
1- Julio was used to handling delicate objects.
2- Julio got used to handling delicate objects.
thank you very much!!!!!
Re: used to/be-get used to/would?
4- ... and he just wasn't used to looking after himself.
a- Julio was accustomed to it, she was already handling delicate objects.
b- means she changed a habit..
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO