how did you thank your mother???
in Iran, we have a day that we call it mother's day, and that was yesterday.i want all of you give it to your mothers and thank them for all they did for you!
1. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed
you. you thanked her by crying all the night.
2. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
You thanked her by running away when she called.
3. When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals
with love. You thanked her by tossing your plate on
4. When you were 4 years old, she gave you some
crayons. You thanked her by coloring the dinning room
5. When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the
holidays. You thanked her by looping into the nearest
pile of mud.
6. When you were 6 years old, she walked you into
school. You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING".
7. When you were 7 years old, she bought you a
baseball. You thanked her by throwing it through the
8. When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice
cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over you
9. When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano
lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to
10. When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day,
from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party after
another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and
never looking back.
11. When you were 11 years old, she took you and your
friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to
sit in the different row.
12. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to
watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting
until she left the house.
13. When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was
becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no
14. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at
summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a
15. When you were 15, she came home from work, looking
for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door
16. When you were 16, she taught you how to drove her
car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you
17. When you were 17, she was expecting an important
call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.
18. When you were 18, she cried at your school
graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying
19. When you were 19, she paid for your college
tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags. You
thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you
wouldn't be embarrassed in front of you friends.
20. When you were 20, she asked whether you were
seeing anyone. You thanked her by saying "It's none of
21. When you were 21, she suggested certain careers
for your future. You thanked her by saying "I don't
want to be like you".
22. When you were 22, she hugged you at your college
graduation. You thanked her by asking whether she
could pay for a trip to Europe.
23. When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your
first apartment. You thanked her by telling your
friend it was ugly.
24. When you were 24, she met your fiancÚ and asked
about your plans for the future. You thanked her by
glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"
25. When you were 25, she helped to pay for your
wedding, and she cried and told how deeply she loved
you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the
26. When you were 30, she called with some advice on
the baby. You thanked by telling her, "Things are
27. When you were 40, she called to remind you of a
relative's birthday. You thanked her by saying you
were "really busy right now."
28. When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to
take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the
burden parents become to their children.
29. And then, one day, she quietly died. And
everything you never did, came crashing down like
thunder on your heart.
IF SHE' S STILL AROUND, NEVER FORGET TO LOVE HER MORE
AND IF SHE' S NOT,
REMEMBER HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Re: how did you thank your mother???
Well, that brought a tear to the eye. Happy mother's day to all the moms out there (Mother's Day in the U.S. was back in May, but it never hurts to thank Mom again!)
On a happier note, here are some things my mother taught me:
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE...
"If you're going kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
My mother taught me RELIGION...
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL...
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
My mother taught me LOGIC...
"Because I said so, that's why."
My mother taught me LOGIC... #2
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
Re: how did you thank your mother???
By whl626 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 15-Sep-2004, 04:29
By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 24-Jun-2003, 16:35
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO