I so much appreciate what you are doing!I need your help again.
Are the following correct?
1. He could read people's mind / minds at the early age of 10.
2.(a riddle) What goes black into water / the water and comes out red?
3.You close / shut a suitcase.
4. The plural of staff (a set of five horizontal lines on which music is written) is staves?
5.In company with / of others?
6..Which is correct
a. He used to totally disagree with me.
b.He used to disagree totally with me.
8. Is this one correct: "Why didn't you write a note for me to know where you were?"
9. She would immediately cut in in a high pitched-voice.(correct/wrong)
10. To be in want for / of something?
11.Which is less formal "to allow sb. to do sth." or "to let"?
A big thanks,
4.not sure, should be in dictionary
7.haven't a clue !
8. sounds strange, but cant see why wrong. "..so I'd know where.." is normal
Welcome to UE, Angela!
Can you think of a reason for each of the answers that Bluefields has provided?
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO