- Trains going to London do not stop at this station.
- This was an innovation introducing many new methods.
- In his time there were few laws protecting the freedom of the individual.
- Students wishing to apply for a scholarship must fill in this form.
- The visitors wishing to see the museum had to wait for a long time.
Are these sentences correct?
The people who saw the accident were called in to testify.
Can this be reduced to:
The people seeing the accident were called in to testify. OR
The people having seen the accident were called in to testify.
The first batch are fine. I don't like the reduction for the second sentence, and the second form strikes me as definitely wrong.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO