Regardshow are you all ??
I need the correction for these sentences ( error analysis )
1) I dont think I can be able to go
I don`t think I can go [ "to be able to" is the equivalent of the modal "can"]or
I don`t think I`ll be able to go.
I don`t know if I can go.
I am not sure about the meaning you want to convey in your sentence: physical ability, possibility...
2) It started to rain while we had played tennis .
It started to rain while we were playing tennis.[continuous action in the past simple]
3) I know all about that film because I was seen it twice
I know everything about /I know that film because I have seen it twice.
4) Neither you nor is he to be blame
Neither you nor he is to be blamed. /Neither is to be blamed.
5) Each day and each hour bring its duty.
I am not sure about the message conveyed by the sentence above.
- For Teachers