Could you please help me show what wrong in these sentences and Why?
- a painter who lived most of his life in the middle west, Grant wood has called America's "Painter of the Soil".
- The american frontiersman, politician, and soldier Davy crockett is one of the most popular of American Hero.
- A dolphin locates underwater objects in its path by doing a series of clicking and whistling sounds.
- during the Middle Ages, handwriting notices kept groups of nobles informed of important events.
- Tenant farmers are those they either rent a farm and work it for themselves or work the farm for the owner and receive payment.
- slightly over half of the population of El Paso, Texas, says both English and Spanish.
- Hickories are medium to large trees common in eastern and the central areas of North america.
Originally Posted by Dinhtuong
By *zaizai~love* in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 30-Oct-2008, 22:06
By svartnik in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 15-Dec-2006, 12:16
By shun in forum Linguistics
Last Post: 13-Oct-2006, 01:20
By shun in forum Teaching English
Last Post: 07-Oct-2003, 17:06
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO