what wrong in these sentences:
- It is estimated that a scientific principle has a life expectancy of approximately a decade before it drastically revised or replaced by newer information.
- Natural adhesives are primarily of animals or vegetable origin.
- As a glacier melts, rocks, boulders, trees, and tons of dirt deposit.
- He was stopped each dozen yards by friends who wanted to congratulate him.
- As we have finished the first lesson, now we will read the second one.
Re: Adverb Position
We don't do homework assignments. You identify some errors, and we'll help.
By peteryoung in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 18-Sep-2007, 15:52
By suteja in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 22-May-2007, 11:35
By notmyname216 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 24-Jan-2005, 03:43
By spot in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 28-Nov-2004, 16:24
By abrilsp in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 01-Dec-2003, 00:16
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO