Luck and success
Please correct some mistakes to me. Thank very much.
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success"
Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above?
A lot of people think that "when people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success". I do not completely agree with this term but it is not absolutely wrong. We can find out more why it is.
I have remembered a famous sentence. It is said that if we look at a successful person, we will se that 99% of the achivement is because of hard work and the remaining 1% is because of his/her intelligence. So we could see how hard work important is. We also see so many examples in our real life. If a student wants to pass the exams, he will have to study hard. If a worker wants to finish his work, he will also have to work hard...It is very difficult to find out a successful person who is very lazy.
However, we can see many people who really work hard, they have never been successful. Other people around them say somethings to cheer them up. Normally, they said that you will get your goal if you have a little bit luck. It is said that success is equal to hard work and luck.
Frankly, luck is what we create. Because no one sit on their seat and another bring food to them.
Thanks for your reading.
Re: Luck and success
Originally Posted by thienthan20
The road to success requires hard work and self discipline as one of the many sayings goes, The harder I work, the more luck I have or The harder I work , the luckier I am.
But, sometimes, success is the result of this mere word luck :say, you are a lottery winner . Considering this very case, to an outsider, you may seem lucky. Still, it depends on your further actions after having been announced as the lottery winner.
Being lucky also contains an element of the relative ease of that success and the faster it [luck] comes, the easier it goes, if you don`t know how to handle it.
Last edited by Teia; 13-Sep-2007 at 20:07.
By ghai_prince13 in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 29-Mar-2007, 18:50
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO