stay tuned,in good hand,I am not taking any chance
I would like to make sentences by using:
re the following sentences in proper grammer?
- stay tuned
- I am not taking any chance
- in good hand
- Please stay tuned for the next weather report for tomorrow's forecast.
- Stay tuned for the final arrangement of the upcoming Christmas party. You will be thrilled.
- I know my child is in danger. I am not taking any chance. I must go and rescue him now instead of waiting for the police.
- Don't worry. Your child is in good hand.
By sathvika in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 18-Nov-2007, 22:59
By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 18-Nov-2007, 07:38
By simile in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 10-Sep-2003, 17:25
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO