"I've never been this swept away."
1. What does 'swept away' mean? Is it common usage?
"settle on the breeze"
2. What does it mean? Is it common usage?
"Cause I can feel you breathe. It's washing over me."
3. What does 'wash over sb.' mean? Is it common usage? Do you say, "someone's breath washes over someone else"?
"to be caught up in the touch"
4. What does 'caught up' mean? Is it common usage?
" The slow and steady rush"
5. What does 'rush' mean? Is it common usage?
" In a way I know my heart is waking up
As all the walls come tumbling down"
6. Can you explain what the quote above means? Is it common usage? Seems she doesn't like her heart being awake? Is that so? Why not?
The Song FAITH HILL LYRICS - Breathe
Just put it back on the top.
Please answer the questions I asked.
I think this time you should tell us what you think these phrases mean.
Your questions are all based on songs - "common usage" is not relevant. Songs and poems often contain phrases that are not in common usage.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO