Is it correct or not?
I wonder whether my writing is correct or not.
There seem to be so many questions..
The followings are questions about English grammar.
please answer me..
1 Which is correct or better ?
(1) See you tomorrow same time same place.
(2) See you tomorrow at the same time and the same place.
2 Which is correct?
(1) Whose is a possessive adjective.
(2) Whose is a possessive.
3 Which is correct?
(1) Present form in the direct speech is changed to the past form in the reported speech.
(2) Present form in the direct speech changes to the past form in the reported speech.
4.Is it correct?
Relative pronouns function as conjunctions and pronouns in the sentence.
5. Which is correct?
Today we're going to study 'relative pronouns'
Today we'll study 'relative pronouns'.
6 Are they correct?
(1) I'll make a list of relative pronouns and then we're looking at how to use them.
(2) I'll make a list of relative pronouns and then let's look at how to use them
7 What is the difference between them?
(1)I want you to write your introduction.
(2)I want you to write out your introduction.
8. Are they correct?
(1) Turn in your paper on Friday.
(2) Present your paper on Friday.
Is "present" is used the same meaning as "turn in"?
If so, how can we know whether "present" means "turn in" or talking to students with his paper in class? Present also means talking to other students with his paper in fron of in class, doesn't it?
Thanks for reading long writing.
Re: Is it correct or not?
Originally Posted by Unregistered
By snade17 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 31-Mar-2009, 01:12
By Wai_Wai in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 27-Mar-2008, 08:27
By tchandok in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Dec-2007, 16:24
By tangelatm in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 13-Sep-2006, 23:09
By juliana0403 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 03-Aug-2006, 22:24
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO