Pls help to correct it, thanks
From 2004 till now Working in XXX as an Equipment Supervisor
XXX, a subsidiary of XXX , is a world leader in air conditioning, heating and refrigeration systems.
I joined XXX while the XXX facility’s starting and be responsible for the engineering support, equipment supplier evaluating and TPM system establishment.
Now O.E.E of whole facility has been over 85% with the team’s hardworking and equipment improvement.
I. Establishing and detailing the process of maintenance department, and passed ISO9001 audit.
1) Opening project to all participants to improve their positivity.
2) Defining the project schedule and responsibility, reviewing all monthly.
II. TPM system establishment and update
1) AM & PM
Updating AM and PM schedule according to the maintenance and shutdown record analysis.
2) Pre-Check system
Collecting initial data of machine status to define the safety limit, and check all points during the walk-around check to find out the hidden problems.
3) Spare Parts management
Self-designed a special software to identify the important parts, and increased inventory accordingly to reduce the waiting time . Routine parts urgent purchasing will decrease the spare parts investment.
III. New manufacturing line setup
1) Before setup
Supporting the work of engineering department, comprehending the manufacturing process of some new products to provide the equipment technical suggestion
2) Purchasing and commission
Evaluating the suppliers’ manufacturing capability and the machine precision. And making out the report after the equipment commission.
3) Success story
Tightening system made by XXX
Leak test machine produced by XXX, XXX
Proof test machine
Facility: 2000KW distribution
IV. Subordinate evaluation and training
Defining the annual target for all subordinates according to the overall department plan with SMART standards, and reviewing and updating quarterly with STAR tools.
Planning an annual scheme for all employees to improve their technical and management skill.
V. Equipment improvement success story
1) Redesigned the dehydration device to self-heat the compressor with the compressor motor instead of the oven, improved the efficient to save power 1280KW.H monthly.
2) Modified oil recovery system for the recip ART station to save oil 230L monthly.
3) Add one centri. Compressor air run test station to wide off the choke point of the manufacturing process.
VI. Cost control
1) Preparing the annual cost budget according to PM schedule.
2) Control the cost during maintenance actions to meet the annual requirement----5% decrease yearly.
From 2000 to 2004 Working in (XXX Company), (City)
XXX is a famous local company focusing on engine manufacturing in China. During this period, I mainly paid more attention to the technical skills and participated some work of equipment purchasing, commission and acceptance.
I. Main case:
1) XXX machine pre-acceptance in Germany
2) Yang Lathe made in Taiwang
3) XXX grinding machine made in Garmany
4) Special Drilling machine made by XXX, Switzerland
1) SIEMENS system
2) FANUC system
3) Self-studied MITSUBISHI system
1) Electric Control: CNC system, electrical circuit design, software and PLC programming, PC and PLC communication.
Re: Pls help to correct it, thanks
Could anybody be kindly to correct it?
Re: Pls help to correct it, thanks
Originally Posted by wuwei
By snade17 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 31-Mar-2009, 00:12
By Wai_Wai in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 27-Mar-2008, 07:27
By tchandok in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Dec-2007, 15:24
By tangelatm in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 13-Sep-2006, 22:09
By juliana0403 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 03-Aug-2006, 21:24
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO