Deduction and obligation Question tags
Which is correct in each sentence?
1. He must work late, mustnít/must he?
2. He mustnít work late, must/mustnít he?
3. Red must be one of the most powerful colours, is/isn't it?
4. He must be a bus driver, is/isnít/must/canít he?
5. He must know, does/doesnít/must/canít he?
6. He might know, does/doesnít/might/mightnít he?
Re: Deduction and obligation Question tags
JMC, why not post your answers first, then we can discuss the mistakes.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO