Please make the expression express peoperly in grammar
Crimes by adolescent erupt, central government urgent to seek countermeasure
I don't know how to express the title above properly. For example:
(1) "Adolescent" here actually means "11 -- 25-year-old people", but I could find the proper word.
(2) "Erupt" means ' the frequency of happening crimes is high".
Re: Please make the expression express peoperly in grammar
(1) a teenager (i.e., from 13 to 19 years of age)
Originally Posted by NewHope
(2) bursts forth; suddenly intensifies
(1) See AHD: Teenager A person between the ages of 13 and 19; an adolescent.
(2) Burst forth = erupt
So I felt nothing has been edited by you.
What I wanted to express is:
the frequency of happening crimes by teenagers has been high since 2002, central government urgent to seek countermeasure
Please make it terse as a title of an article.
By bmo in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 14-Mar-2004, 01:24
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO