Miss one's shot?
(1) Miss one's shot?
(2) in rare form = in an odd manner?
(3) No means no = ?
4) The two drunken guys. They missed their shot at the bar and are now in rare form as they desperately accost female passengers in a last-ditch attempt to score some booty. You can smell them from a radius of 30 feet and can prepare your story about your lesbian lover, vaginal yeast infection, recent sexual reassignment surgery or your idol, Lorena Bobbit. Don't forget, ladies; No means no but oozing pus-filled scabs means a ship-wide safe-zone.
1) they failed to pick up girls at the bar.
2) in good condition (!= out of form)
3) "No" means "no" => when you say no, it does not mean yes!
Saying "no" is generally enough, but drunken guys call for special measures as they won't let go easily.
No means no but oozing pus-filled scabs means a ship-wide safe-zone.
"Call for" = take measure?
You're welcome ;)
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO