PS. I am neither a teacher nor a native speaker.1) What does it mean of "Biological child"?
Ans: a couple are the biological parents, if the woman born the child. There's a blood bond between the parents and the child.
2) How do we call the 'cut colourful paper bits ' which the guests throw onto the bride and bridegroom as they step out of the church after wedding ceremony ?
3) I know what is flower girl, then how do we call the boy escorting the flower girl?
4) How do we call the ribbon tying on the champagne flute, champagne bottle, cake knife for wedding?
5) How do we call the cushion support for the wedding rings presetting on the table during the ceremony?
6) How do we call the statement that the bride and bridegroom declare during the offical wedding ceremony in front of all guests and relatives?
Ans: wedding vow
7) During the weddding ceremony, how do we call the flower that the bride
a) carrying : Ans: bridal bouquet
b) putting on the head: Ans: wedding flower crown
c) putting on the wrist during the weddding ceremony? Ans: wedding corsage
8) How do we call the episode that the bride throw the flower she's been holding to the female guests to see who's going to get married next?
Ans: bridal bouquet toss
- For Teachers