Can you complete this work sheet for me
Identifying Simple Subjects
Underline the simple subject in each sentence.
1. Extreme sports are a new kind of entertainment. . " .
2. Participants,in these sports sometimes ignore the danger.
3. The athletes enjoy the great challenge in each spo.rt.
4. Great skill is needed for mountain biking.
5. The rider travels down a high hill or mountain on a narrow track.
6. A cross-country biker follows s rough course over a long distance.
7. The position of the rider's body is very important in mountain biking.
8. Only brave swimmers use surfboards in giant waves.
9. A new extreme sport is body surfing.
10. The body surfer rides the waves without a board.
11. Both arms of the body surfer must be extended in front.
12. The feet must be together. • - .
13. Body surfers on a wave dive underwater as they get close to the beach.
14. Another popular ocean sporfis:body boarding.
15. Regular surfers stand on their surfboards.
16. Body boarders lie down on their stomachs.
17. Some athletes do spinners and E! Hollos on their body boards.
18. Another extreme sport is skydiving.
19. Several sites on the Internet give information about extreme spores.
20. Sports equipment is also advertised. •,
Re: Can you complete this work sheet for me
i am not a teacher ok but i think these might be the answers
Originally Posted by EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
well i am not really good at identifying grammer problems or identifying subject predicate and stuff like that
well i can identify a grammer error in a sentence but i have trouble explaining why it is wrong
i think these may be the answers but i am not really too sure.
By amigo in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 10-Jul-2007, 12:06
By Eway in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 12-Sep-2004, 20:53
By Joe in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 09-Mar-2004, 17:51
By SSETT in forum Teaching English
Last Post: 13-May-2003, 07:23
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO