- 1 Post By Barb_D
1.What does it became her mean?
2. What does You had to give her credit mean?
3. He left me high and dry.
Thank you very much.
1. It might be 'It became hers' that is it went to her possession.
Originally Posted by kukinecka
2. You had to praise her for what she had done...
3. He left me without any help or the things I need.
1.What does it became her mean? -- It was suitable for her. That red dress was really becoming on Sarah.
2. What does You had to give her credit mean? -- You might not like other things about her, but this one thing is something that is worth praising.
3. He left me high and dry. -- You expected that he would provide you with some sort of help, but he did not, leaving you without a way to do what you needed to do.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO