from the cliff
If you find any mistakes in the following sentences, can I have your comments? Thanks a lot in advance.
1. From the cliff of the park, you can enjoy beautiful sceneray of the ocean.
2. This building is 5 meters high and 140 meters long.
4. XX bridge looks beautiful especailly at night because it is lighted with thousands of lighs.
Re: from the cliff
1. ... the beautiful ocean view.
4. XX bridge looks beautiful, especailly ...
By benqbenq in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 24-Sep-2008, 16:03
By user_gary in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 06-Jul-2007, 18:14
By MW in forum English Idioms and Sayings
Last Post: 28-Mar-2006, 04:58
By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 02-Jan-2004, 19:41
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO