- 1 Post By MashUK
Working closely with...?
Some doubts about the use of close:
1) ...worked closed to the Business Manager...
2) ...working closely with Business Managers...
3) ...working closed to the Business Manager...
4) ...working closed to Business Managers...
5) ...working closed to the Business for achieving...
Are they correct?
Re: Working closely with...?
The only correct variant is number 2: Working/co-operating closely with Business Managers.
Originally Posted by SunMoon
By navi tasan in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 12-Jun-2008, 05:15
By amona86 in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 01-Jun-2008, 01:03
By Nefertiti in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 08-Apr-2008, 14:48
By dadimo in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 29-Jan-2007, 21:35
By yena in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 06-Apr-2006, 07:36
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO