adjective clause to correct errors in these sentences
1.This is the guy who i told you about the other day
2. dyslexia is where somebody swiotches letters a lot
3. the man next to me kept on making strange noises, that bothered me a lot
4. this is the girl that you met the other day when we were in the mall
Re: adjective clause
1. This is the guy I told you about the other day
2. Dyslexia is a disorder in which the affected person switches letters a lot
3. The man next to me kept on making strange noises, which bothered me a lot
4. This is the girl you met the other day when we were in the mall
I think I would rewrite 2) from scratch.
Dunno if this answers your question...
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO