Lease, Rent, greeting card for removal
1) What are the differences in usage and meaning between the verbs
2) My sister's family has just rented and moved into a new apartment.
a) Are the following wordings on the greeting card for her removal
- Happy removal to a sweet sweet family!
- Congratulation to your grand removal!
- Happy sweet sweet home, congratulation!
b) Any other suggestion to make it less formal but more lively since
the recipients are very close to me?
Thanks / ju
Re: Lease, Rent, greeting card for removal
If you lease a car, say, one company buys it, but your company uses it, pays the other company installments and doesn't own it until the very end of the process. With property, a lease is like owning a property but for a limited period of time.
Congratulations on your move.
Hope your move goes well.
Hope all goes well with the move.
By angliholic in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Dec-2007, 00:50
By gurly in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 13-Jun-2006, 08:05
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO