I am learning English. Could any one verify that these sentences are right?
1. I have bought a ring / I have a ring bought
2. He has studied there / He has there studied
3. We have eaten the fruit / We have the fruit eaten
4. Have you married her? / Have you her married?
5. She has gone to Trichy by flight / She has to Trichy by flight gone
#1. are ok, but the meaning/implay are different. In I have bought a ring. It is imply that you bought by yourself. But in I have a ring bought, it is imply that someone bouhgt a ring for you .
#2, 3,4 and 5 are impossible
- For Teachers