- 1 Post By moksh
can someone help me to correct these sentences..
1) I have been using this laptop for a few months so is too soon to tell if it is a good laptop. Most of the time, laptop's problem will only occur after a year.
2) He could turn a unprofitable business into a profitable business.
3) She could use that as a good publicity for herself.
Re: can someone help me to correct these sentences..
1) As per my understanding: Most of the time, laptop's fail to function properly after 1 year, hence it is difficult to decide which is good and dad at the time of purchase.
Originally Posted by scott833
2) He could turn his unprofitable business into Profitable business.
3) she could that for her better publicity
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Oct-2009, 15:20
By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 03-Jun-2008, 04:59
By Arefeh in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 12-Aug-2007, 12:15
By kohyoongliat in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 29-May-2007, 11:41
By sweetie_sneha in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 08-Apr-2007, 14:12
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO