- 1 Post By RonBee
How to send a text message
I wrote the instruction how to send a text message. Could somebody check my work, please.
1. Turn on the mobile phone.
2. Go to the menu.
3. Select “Messages” .
4. Select ”Create message”.
5. Chose “Message” - two windows will appear.
6. In the first window tap to add recipient. The following window will apper: recent contact, contacts, groups, enter manually. Choose the appropriate option.
7. In the secend window tap to add text – When the keypad window appears, type your message.
8. Press “Done” button and your message will appear.
9. Press “Send” button.
10. When yor message was sent the communiqué “Sent” will appear and sent message will be saved in “Sentbox”.
re: How to send a text message
Thanks for help. My phone is touch screen phone and when I went in meggase option there was communique "tap to add recipient".
Originally Posted by RonBee
Enter manually is one of options how can you add recipient. All optins' names I took from my phone.
By farhatg1 in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 18-Oct-2009, 01:25
By anupumh in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 21-Aug-2009, 01:00
By Fame in forum Editing & Writing Topics
Last Post: 20-Jan-2009, 07:18
By HaraKiriBlade in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Oct-2006, 08:28
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO