Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Singapore
I am going to write a letter to a bank manager of a certain bank. my letter is below. please check my letter and let me know if there is any wrong.
Thanks.

To the manager,
Regarding a request letter of proof of balance
Name: Um Chakma
Account NO: 009723567788

Dear Sir,
I have been dealing with commercial bank for years and I believe in your bank strongly. I am going to travel abroad in the next month. In order for a part of visa processes, I have been asked to proof my account balance. Hence I request for a letter showing my account balance.
Thanks you

Sincerely yours,

Um Chakma

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I am going to write a letter to a bank manager of a certain bank. My letter is below. Please check my letter and let me know if there is anything wrong.
Thanks.

To: The Manager

Name: Um Chakma
Account NO: 009723567788

Dear Sir,

[STRIKE]Regarding a[/STRIKE] Request for a letter of proof of balance

[STRIKE]I have been dealing with commercial bank for years and I believe in your bank strongly.[/STRIKE]

I am [STRIKE]going[/STRIKE] planning to travel abroad in the next month.[STRIKE] In order for a[/STRIKE] As part of the visa application process[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE], I have been asked to [STRIKE]proof[/STRIKE] provide evidence of my account balance. [STRIKE]Hence[/STRIKE] I would be very grateful if you would send me [STRIKE]request for[/STRIKE] a letter showing my account balance.

[STRIKE]Thanks you[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Sincerely yours,[/STRIKE] Yours faithfully

Um Chakma

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.