Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
This is the message that I sent for my friend. I think it's not good and I need someone correct it for me. I am going to be learned a little and I can improve my writing skill. Thank!

Okay, I see. I don't think my English well, just enough to communicate in some simple cases. You're not enough 18??? You love art, that's is very good. I'm a student but I'm older than you 4. I'm attending in university of technology. And I want to make friend with everyone in the world. I want to know the culture of your country also other countries and I also like reading... Finally, I just want to say YOU ARE VERY GOOD BECAUSE OF YOUR CHARACTERISTIC!!! HURA ART AND PHILOSOPHY
PS: I'm living in HO CHI MINH city. I hope you know this place because this place's very famous and I sure that you know if you know Vietnam war... Can I know where you're living and something else...

Zach

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Okay, I understand. I am not completely confident in my English language abilities but I am able to hold basic conversations.

Are you under eighteen?

You love art, that is very good! I'm a student also, but I am four years older than you. I am attending a university of technology. I am open to making friendships with anyone and everyone in the world. I want to know the culture of your country and many others!

One of my favourite hobbies is reading.

Finally, I just want to say I LIKE YOU A LOT BECAUSE OF YOUR CHARACTERISTICS!!! HURA ART AND PHILOSOPHY!

PS: I'm living in HO CHI MINH city. I hope you know this place - it is very famous from its importance in the Vietnam war.

Where do you live? Tell me more about yourself.
There you go! :D

hai_lua_t2

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Oh, my god. You're being in Liverpool. I love Liverpool, I love Red Devil and I love the song: "You'll never walk alone" of Liverpool FC.
Thank you so much!!!
liverpool-fc0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.