Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
During the winter holiday we can sleep and stay up as long as we want to.Honestly, this is what I did the whole holiday. I've been sleeping from 2 AM to 12 PM. This year I spent my winter holiday with my relatives and family, but it was fun. I had a great time with my three cousins and my brother. Unfortunately, this year I haven't went caroling because I thought it would be too boring. Also, Santa was pretty free-handed this year.
I celebrated the New Year with some of my classmates and a few friends. We went to the downtown to hear the countdown and see the fireworks and then we want back to my place where we partied until 2 AM.
To my shame, I starting preparing for school just a few days until it started, but I got an excuse: the holiday was to relaxing to start learning.
My holiday was exciting and full of joy.

May someone, please, correct this narative ?
Thanks !

JohnParis

Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
France
Over the winter holiday we can sleep and stay up as long as we want. Honestly, this is exactly what I did the entire time. I slept from 2 AM to 12 PM. This year I spent my winter holiday with my relatives and family, but it was fun. I had a great time with my three cousins and my brother. Unfortunately, this year I did not go caroling because I thought it would be too boring. Also, Santa was pretty free-handed. (what does free handed mean?)
I celebrated the New Year with some of my classmates and a few friends. We went downtown to hear the countdown and see the fireworks, and then we went back to my place where we partied until 2 AM.
To my shame, I starting preparing for school only a few days before it started. However, I had an excuse: the holiday was too relaxing to start learning so soon.
My holiday was exciting and full of joy.

TataruC

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Thank you very much !

Status
Not open for further replies.