Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Portugal
Current Location
France
Hello. I'm new in the forum and I can't acess the forum rules. I'm looking for a job and I need to do a letter of motivation in english, I would like to know if someone could help me correcting:

"After my graduation in management and specialization in finance I am seeking an opportunity to start my professional career.
I have study during four years in Minho University in Portugal. With my academic studies I have obtained a graduation of three in management and a specialization in finance during the final year. I have developed my competences in corporate management, marketing, accounting, human resources and finance. My instruction and my courses allowed me to direct to the corporate management, which I would like to integrate in the future.
I have acquired capabilities of analyze, managing, planning and anticipating the economics and financial aspects of an organization incorporated in his competitive market.
I have done, as well, an internship in an assurance corporate during three months, in Portugal, where I had the functions of customer service and I helped planning and controlling sales objectives and customer retention.
I am motivated, young, responsible, punctual, dynamic, rigorous, active, adaptable, patient and ready to integrate your organization. I learn fast and I am eager to do acquire more competences and be defied.
On the other hand, my English language skills are strong, I have moderate competences in French (which I am developing in the moment) and my mother language is Portuguese. I have, also, solid software skills, especially with Microsoft Office and internet research.
Considering my academic training and professional experience, I hope my application may be accepted in the selection process. I am available for any necessary clarifications and/or to book an interview.
I offer my best regards and thank the attention made available."

Thanks in advance
Cristiana

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
After my graduation in management and specialization in finance, I am seeking an opportunity to start my professional career.
I have studied for four years in Minho University in Portugal. With my academic studies, I have graduated with three years in management and a specialization in finance during the final year. I have developed my competencies in corporate management, marketing, accounting, human resources, and finance. My instruction and my courses have allowed me to direct corporate management which I would like to do in the future.

I have acquired the capabilities of analysis, managing, planning, and anticipating the economics and financial aspects of an organization engaged in this competitive market.

I have done, as well, an internship in an insurance corporation for three months, in Portugal, where I performed the functions of customer service and I helped planning and controlling sales objectives and customer retention.

I am motivated, young, responsible, punctual, dynamic, rigorous, active, adaptable, patient and ready to integrate with your organization. I learn fast and I am eager to do acquire more competencies and be challenged.

On the other hand, my English language skills are strong, I have moderate competency in French which I am developing at the moment and my native language is Portuguese. I have, also, solid software skills, especially with Microsoft Office and internet research.

Considering my academic training and professional experience, I hope my application may be accepted in the selection process. I am available for any necessary clarifications and I am available to schedule an interview.

I offer my best regards and thank you for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.