Mitch Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easwar Arumugam

Member Type
Other
Hi.Can you please check the following? Thank you.

Mitch Albom, my most favorite author, is not a ‘stormy writer’, and writing extravagantly is not his forte. He writes simply but with great feelings. His succinct and easy-to-understand style of writing captivates me while reading his works and makes me virtually float in a stream of roses sans rocking waves. That he is frugal with words never hamper his portraying of characters in all their natural dimensions. Men and women who move his stories either with tears or joy are mostly pragmatic and down to earth in their approach to life. So, possibly you may, at anytime, bump into Morie standing in a bus station or for that matter, seeing Eddie walking ahead of you with his cane.

Easwar Arumugam

Member Type
Other
Mitch Albom, my most favorite author, is not a ‘stormy writer’, and writing extravagantly is not his forte. He writes simply but with great feelings. His succinct and easy-to-understand style of writing captivates me while reading his works and makes me virtually float in a stream of roses sans rocking waves. That he is frugal with words never hamper his portraying of characters in all their natural dimensions. Men and women who move his stories either with tears or joy are mostly pragmatic and down to earth in their approach to life. So, possibly you may, at anytime, bump into Morie standing in a bus station or for that matter, seeing Eddie walking ahead of you with his cane

Status
Not open for further replies.